Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I love this word “wannabe”…I just love it…there is just so much potential to “be” in this “wannabe”. Every time you are doing something “cool” (or so you think!), the word makes the moment stand and makes you stop and notice…hmm… wannabe, so wannabe is it, huh? Wannabe is who I am. And then you think about why you want to be that which makes you a wannabe and then you realize the source of your “wannabe-ism” if I may call it. And then you finally acknowledge that you really wannabe and you are a real wannabe.

2 comments:

aditya said...

i dont like wanna be...
be yourself...
to to be yourself...
you dont have to be...
i hope you make sense out of my rubbish... :P

Unknown said...

no rubbish is rubbish and I aint no kabadi :P

there is no such thing as "yourself" - yourself is stangant, stationary, unmoving, and a huge "marketing agenda" where they use big and huge banners to tell you to be yourself and all they are doing is telling you that you are no good...:D